SIVNA (Southwestern Illinois Visiting Nurse Association) was founded in 1918 to serve the residents of our local communities by providing access to the services they need to live their lives to the fullest. We accomplish this by providing services that are identified to meet the requirements of the person as a whole. Only then do we feel we’ve earned a new friend!Â Ask for us by name, the choice is yours.
“Our rewards are found daily in the lives we touch!”
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Illinois Department on Aging
- Illinois Homecare Council
- Community Health Accreditation Program